±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber forensics advisor, UK, London
Location: UK, London
Rewards: Excellent salary and benefits
Start date: ASAP
Working within a team, you will assist in delivering forensic and intelligence services to support the business internally and externally.
Candidates are required to demonstrate expertise in:
• Forensics and intelligence
• UK and Foreign jurisdictions best practice
• Operating with large complex global businesses
• Communicating at all levels across a global business
• Analysis and reporting
The role also requires a candidate with excellent attention to detail, ability to work in complex and challenging environments and desire to be recognised as a specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity to be considered to work for a global organisation with a reputation for the highest standards.
BeecherMadden is an equal opportunities recruiter, and considers candidates for our clients based on merit only.
Contact: Sarah Birrell (recruiter, recruitment delivery team)
Email: sarah.birrell @ beechermadden.com
Phone: 0207 3827 980