±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Cyber forensics advisor, UK, London
Location: UK, London
Rewards: Excellent salary and benefits
Start date: ASAP
Working within a team, you will assist in delivering forensic and intelligence services to support the business internally and externally.
Candidates are required to demonstrate expertise in:
• Forensics and intelligence
• UK and Foreign jurisdictions best practice
• Operating with large complex global businesses
• Communicating at all levels across a global business
• Analysis and reporting
The role also requires a candidate with excellent attention to detail, ability to work in complex and challenging environments and desire to be recognised as a specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity to be considered to work for a global organisation with a reputation for the highest standards.
BeecherMadden is an equal opportunities recruiter, and considers candidates for our clients based on merit only.
Contact: Sarah Birrell (recruiter, recruitment delivery team)
Email: sarah.birrell @ beechermadden.com
Phone: 0207 3827 980