±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
Cyber forensics advisor, UK, London
Location: UK, London
Rewards: Excellent salary and benefits
Start date: ASAP
Working within a team, you will assist in delivering forensic and intelligence services to support the business internally and externally.
Candidates are required to demonstrate expertise in:
• Forensics and intelligence
• UK and Foreign jurisdictions best practice
• Operating with large complex global businesses
• Communicating at all levels across a global business
• Analysis and reporting
The role also requires a candidate with excellent attention to detail, ability to work in complex and challenging environments and desire to be recognised as a specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity to be considered to work for a global organisation with a reputation for the highest standards.
BeecherMadden is an equal opportunities recruiter, and considers candidates for our clients based on merit only.
Contact: Sarah Birrell (recruiter, recruitment delivery team)
Email: sarah.birrell @ beechermadden.com
Phone: 0207 3827 980