±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Role-IT or CF graduates 2.1 +, London
You will have a min of a 2.1 degree in Forensics, Computer Science or similar and ideally know Encase and must have strong SQL. You will have a good understanding of databases.
It is an advantage if you have experience in collections, processing and review. A career in e-Discovery and forensics can mean when a case is important your have to work outside standard hours.
Please send your applications to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operates as a recruitment business and agency.
- Site Admin