±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Trainee Mobile Device Analysts
The company is CCL-Forensics Ltd - one of the UK’s leading providers of digital forensic analysis and related services. Our main business areas include –
Mobile telephone and mobile device forensics
Cell site analysis
Research and development into forensic software and techniques
CCL-Forensics Ltd. has gained the highest accreditation in the industry for its mobile device and PC laboratories: ISO17025. This standard is underpinned by ISO27001 and ISO9001 and our Investors In People accreditation.
The company has a dedicated research and development team providing both direct operational support to our frontline functions and developing innovative forensic tools.
The company has an enviable reputation for providing high quality services and solutions. Working with some of the UK’s leading police forces and law enforcement agencies CCL-Forensics is based in industry–leading facilities in Stratford-upon-Avon (Midlands UK).
We are currently recruiting for an intake of trainee mobile device analysts to ultimately work in the specialist mobile devices field. On a day-to-day basis you will analyse digital evidence from an extensive range of mobile telephones, tablet computers, satnavs and other devices.
We will provide you with a comprehensive range of training to enable you to work in this exciting, fast moving and challenging forensic discipline.
You’ll also be able to work in one of the largest and best equipped mobile device forensic labs in the country and benefit from being mentored by some of the industry’s most experienced investigators. This is a rare opportunity to enter a fascinating field of forensic science with one of the leading participants.
The Right Candidates
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
• Genuine enthusiasm for mobile devices and digital forensics
• An aptitude for dealing with digital information in a range of formats
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Preferably a first or second class honours degree – ideally in a related discipline or relevant experience in the field of IT
• The ability to master a large and complex tool set to acquire and analyse data
• The ability to present your evidence in court and to be able to explain your actions and support your conclusions under cross-examination
• UK resident for at least 5 years and able to pass stringent security vetting
• Hold a full UK driving licence
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will conduct a series of graduate selection days. Appointment will be on the basis of the candidates’ performance in a series of exercises designed to test their suitability to work in a digital forensics environment.
The closing date for applications is 25/05/2014.