±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
FTI Consulting - Consultant, Computer Forensics
FTI Consulting have an entry-level position for a Consultant in the Technology practice, specialising in Computer Forensics.
About Technology practice:
We provide comprehensive electronic discovery software, services and consulting to law firms, corporations and governments around the globe. We help clients protect enterprise information and resolve data-related vulnerabilities; develop legally defensible information management policies and procedures; and utilise innovative technology to reduce the cost and time of electronic discovery. Our London office serves clients across Europe and as far afield as the Far East.
We work with law firms, banks, regulatory agencies and large multinational corporations, both in the United Kingdom and worldwide. We specialise in working with internal and external counsel, directors and senior managers across a wide range of industries.
Primary duties of the role:
• Liaise with clients and project managers to meet client requests.
• Secure and preserve electronic evidence to forensic standards, on-site at client premises around the UK and abroad.
• Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and analyse data from phones, mobile devices, computers and storage media.
• Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary.
• 2:1 degree in a forensic computing or other technology focused subject such as computer science or information systems, or equivalent experience.
• Familiarity with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
• Familiarity with forensic principles and technologies.
• Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
• Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
• Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role.
• Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
To apply for this position, please visit the below: