±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
FTI Consulting - Director, Computer Forensics
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance their enterprise value. For over 30 years, FTI has brought insight and expertise to deliver successful resolution to the most challenging financial, litigation, and business-critical issues. FTI Consulting is a leading global firm that organisations rely on for advice and solutions in the areas of corporate finance and restructuring, disputes and investigations, economic consulting, e-discovery software and services, reputation management, and transaction advisory when confronting the critical issues that shape their futures. We are involved in high-stakes, fast-paced computer forensics projects from around the world. Our workforce of more than 4,200 employees includes numerous PhDs, MBAs, CPAs, CFEs, JDs, and technologists with expertise across a broad range of industries including financial services, retail, healthcare, energy, media and communications.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This opportunity is for a Director level position within the Technology practice of FTI Consulting. The successful applicant will be based in the Computer Forensics team in London.
• 2:1 degree in a forensic computing or other technology focused subject such as computer science or information systems, or equivalent experience.
• Proven track record in the computer forensics or e-discovery field.
• Familiarity with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
• Familiarity with forensic principles and technologies.
• Familiarity with the EDRM model and e-discovery technologies.
• Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
• Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
• Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role.
• Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
• Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Perl or C++.
• Experience of forensic analysis, report writing and presenting expert testimony.
To apply for this position, please visit: