±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
EY is looking for Assistant Forensic Data analytics - Zurich
The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & Discovery Services department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensic Data Analytics (“FDA”) team. This team represents a critical component to EY’s FTDS growth strategy and is where much of the innovative early thinking takes place.
The FDA team is a global group of technical specialists that practice the full life cycle of data management from the early stages of data scoping and capture, to its management, analysis and reporting. The nature of our work typically requires working with large datasets from disparate data sources to support fraud investigations and disputes for our clients covering a range of industries. This is achieved by combining deep forensic investigation knowledge with advanced data analytics techniques such as investigative data linking, social network analysis, statistics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and predictive modelling.
Our Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (“FTDS”) data centre provides state of the art forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover the most complex frauds close to the occurrence.
- You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the FDA group.
- Working on client engagement teams in carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volume of structured and unstructured data involving a wide range of database management systems and financial platforms.
- Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations.
- Working in our specialist forensic technology data analytics labs and onsite to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the application of advanced analytics.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Natural Sciences or Mathematics related degree;
- Experience of data extraction, analysis, cleansing, quality and manipulation skills for example:
- Experience of handling very large data volumes (incl. efficiency and scalability concepts)
- Experience in data analysis and manipulation with any of the following software: SQL (esp. SQL Server), SAS, and IBM SPSS.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and analysis (such as regression, clustering, sampling, social network analysis)
- Excellent command in English and preferable German, French or Italian
- You are a flexible, open-minded team player and prepared to commit fully to your tasks
We look forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online via http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers - Job Search - Students & with Ref: SWI0006V. For further information please contact our recruiting center (Recruitment.GSAPSS@xe05.ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.