±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
EY is looking for Assistant eDiscovery - Zurich
The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & Discovery Services department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensic Data Analytics (“FDA”) team. This team represents a critical component to EY’s FTDS growth strategy and is where much of the innovative early thinking takes place.
Our Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (“FTDS”) data centre provides state of the art forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover the most complex frauds close to the occurrence
The eDiscovery team are growing and looking for of Assistant eDiscovery who are passionate to make a start or take the next step in their career in forensic technology.
• You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the eDiscovery team, through the use and development of technology enhancing workflows and applications.
• Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations.
• Working in our specialist forensic technology data analytics labs and onsite to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the application of advanced analytics.
• You will learn to preserve, collect, process and make available for legal review both structured and unstructured data.
• Assist review teams, through simple and complex review workflows, how to interpret the data available to them for review to get the best from it.
• Degree qualified in Computer Science, Natural Sciences or Mathematics related degree;
• Experience with databases, particularly SQL programming and web programming, specifically ASP.NET or PHP
• Awareness of distributed computing techniques such as MapReduce and Hadoop
• Experience with industry-standard forensic applications and tools such as EnCase, FTK, Helix, Dossier, Solo, Talon, Tableau
• Excellent command in English and preferable German, French or Italian
• You are a flexible, open-minded team player and prepared to commit fully to your tasks
We look forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online via http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers - Job Search - Students & with Ref: SWI0007G. For further information please contact our recruiting center (Recruitment.GSAPSS@xe05.ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.