±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Urgent new job - incident handler, London, £50,000 - £60,000
A global consulting firm are looking to appoint an incident handler, to manage and respond to security breaches for client organisations.
If successful you will be involved in:
· Handling security incidents for client organisations
· Implementing a standard response process, including kill chains
· Developing documentation and operating processes
· Providing incident response training
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
· Experience working within a similar role
· Experience of capturing data, for analysis and future responses
· Experience with standard technology platforms
· Language skills are preferred
· Educated to degree level
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, leading a team of cyber security specialists.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Sarah Birrell (delivery consultant) sarah.birrell@ beechermadden.com or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.
Last edited by BeecherMadden2013 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
- Site Admin
It's London based. Thanks for the prompt! Job has been updated.
- Site Admin