±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 2
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Hi-Tech Forensic Investigator-Perm Opportunity in London
•As a Hi-Tech Forensic Investigator and part of the Computer Forensics team you will examine computers, mobile telephones and other digital storage media seized in the course of criminal investigations, for evidential purposes
•Prepare reports, witness statements and exhibits
•Adhere to ACPO ‘Good Practice Guide for Computer based Electronic Evidence’
•Give evidence in Magistrates and Crown Court when required
•Assist in the maintenance of the exhibits, CD, tape and optical cartridge library
•Advise Investigating Officers on the resources and techniques available by the use of computer forensic examination in assisting their investigations
•A knowledge and understanding of computers and how they work whether gained professionally or privately
•Experience in preparing witness statements and giving evidence at court
•A passion and enthusiasm for the subject
FTK – Forensic Toolkit (most important)
EnCase V.6 or 7
Educational qualifications in the fields of digital forensics e.g CFIP
Salary:£26543.81 + £2470 London Weighting
Please send C.V's to srs @ Servoca.com with the reference EH/PR/3169
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.