±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
Head of Digital Evidence
In this role you will manage the operation of processing digital evidence that has a large team split between Computer Forensic and Electronic Discovery/ Electronic Disclosure.
In this role you will be:
• Owning the evidence processing strategy and managing the interests of all stakeholders involved.
• Providing evidential services to support case teams, including exhibit management, Digital Forensics and the operation of evidence review platforms
• Developing policy and expertise in digital forensics and defining strategy.
What is in it for me?
• Be directly involved in setting the Forensic Technology strategy for a high profile organisation
• Gain an in-depth insight into existing and new markets, plus gain exposure into a wide range of influential stakeholders
• To hold one of the most prestigious roles in the country within Digital Forensics, and been seen as an authority on eDiscovery & Computer Forensic subject matter, which comes with many responsibilities both internally and externally.
• You will receive a remuneration package that matches the responsibility for such an important role.
What you will need to apply!
• Have experience of holding senior manager roles with e-Discovery and Computer Forensics (Essential)
• Have experience implementing departmental strategies (Essential)
• Both Civil and Criminal experience in the UK (Essential)
• Relevant industry qualifications such as EnCE or CFCE.
How do I apply?
In the first instance please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
Executive Search Consultant
Specialist Solutions UK
Office: 0845 309 1717
DDI: +44 121 764 7060
teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
5th Floor Equipoint, Coventry Road, Yardley, Birmingham. B25 8AD