±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
EY Switzerland is looking for Senior Forensic Data analytics
Everyone has their favorite spot – somewhere to think things through, get to grips with exciting tasks and make a difference. At EY 175,000 employees worldwide have found what they are looking for in our global network. And it’s their commitment that has made us the international leader that we are today – in assurance, tax, legal, transaction and advisory services.
The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & Discovery Services department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensic Data Analytics (“FDA”) team. This team represents a critical component to EY’s FTDS growth strategy and is where much of the innovative early thinking takes place.
The FDA team is a global group of technical specialists that practice the full life cycle of data management from the early stages of data scoping and capture, to its management, analysis and reporting. The nature of our work typically requires working with large datasets from disparate data sources to support fraud investigations and disputes for our clients covering a range of industries. This is achieved by combining deep forensic investigation knowledge with advanced data analytics techniques such as investigative data linking, social network analysis, statistics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and predictive modelling.
Our Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (“FTDS”) data centre provides state of the art forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover the most complex frauds close to the occurrence.
• You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the FDA group.
• Working on client engagement teams in carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volume of structured and unstructured data involving a wide range of database management systems and financial platforms.
• Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations.
• Working in our specialist forensic technology data analytics labs and onsite to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the application of advanced analytics.
• Degree qualified in Computer Science, Natural Sciences or Mathematics related degree
• Strong track record of working in a similar analytics role;
• Experience of data extraction, analysis, cleansing, quality and manipulation skills
• Experience of handling very large data volumes (incl. efficiency and scalability concepts)
• Experience in data analysis and manipulation with any of the following software: SQL (esp. SQL Server), SAS, and IBM SPSS.
• Knowledge of statistical techniques and analysis (such as regression, clustering, sampling, social network analysis)
• Excellent command in English and preferable German, French or Italian
More opportunities for your development
Dou you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms
We look forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online http://www.ey.com/CH/de/Careers with Ref: ZUR000KT.
Only direct applications will be considered.