±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 7
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
EY Switzerland is looking for Senior E-Discovery
Everyone has their favorite spot – somewhere to think things through, get to grips with exciting tasks and make a difference. At EY 175,000 employees worldwide have found what they are looking for in our global network. And it’s their commitment that has made us the international leader that we are today – in assurance, tax, legal, transaction and advisory services.
The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & Discovery Services department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensic Data Analytics (“FDA”) team. This team represents a critical component to EY’s FTDS growth strategy and is where much of the innovative early thinking takes place.
Our Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (“FTDS”) data centre provides state of the art forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover the most complex frauds close to the occurrence
The eDiscovery team are growing and looking for of Assistant eDiscovery who are passionate to make a start or take the next step in their career in forensic technology.
• You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the eDiscovery team, through the use and development of technology enhancing workflows and applications.
• Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations.
• Working in our specialist forensic technology data analytics labs and onsite to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the application of advanced analytics.
• You will learn to preserve, collect, process and make available for legal review both structured and unstructured data.
• Assist review teams, through simple and complex review workflows, how to interpret the data available to them for review to get the best from it.
• Degree qualified in Computer Science, Natural Sciences or Mathematics related degree
• Experience with databases, particularly SQL programming and web programming, specifically ASP.NET or PHP
• Experience in programming e.g. industry experience or a significant implementation project at university
• Awareness of distributed computing techniques such as MapReduce and Hadoop
• Excellent command in English and preferable German, French or Italian
• You are a flexible, open-minded team player and prepared to commit fully to your tasks
More opportunities for your development
Dou you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms
We look forward to receiving your applicationDo the next step and apply for this position online http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers with Ref: SWI0007J.
Only direct applications will be considered.