±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29027|
|New Yesterday: 4||Visitors: 84|
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
e-Discovery Project Manager with Relativity-London-£55-75K
You will have an understanding of the EDRM but the roles focus will be on managing projects, designing workflows etc. and the use of Relativity.
The company are growing and there will be opportunities to progress.
The base salary is £55-75K (depending on experience) + Bonus and benefits.
You can come from a legal, corporate or consultancy background.
Brimstone Consulting specialists in: Digital Forensics and e-Discovery.
email: info @ brimstone-consulting.com
tel: 0207 096 1200
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
- Senior Member