±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29242|
|New Yesterday: 2||Visitors: 98|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Digital Forensic Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce OIG
Current Federal employees serving under a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service; former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP)/Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligibles; applicants eligible under special hiring authorities; veterans who are preference eligible, or separated from the U.S. Armed Forces under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous active service (VEOA).
If you meet this criteria, are interested in working in a fast paced, highly diverse computer forensic shop, follow the link below and apply.
Digital Forensic Specialist on USAJOBS.GOV