±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Digital Forensic Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce OIG
Current Federal employees serving under a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service; former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP)/Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligibles; applicants eligible under special hiring authorities; veterans who are preference eligible, or separated from the U.S. Armed Forces under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous active service (VEOA).
If you meet this criteria, are interested in working in a fast paced, highly diverse computer forensic shop, follow the link below and apply.
Digital Forensic Specialist on USAJOBS.GOV