±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
Digital Evidence Analyst-Berkshire
The overall purpose of the role is to Recover mobile phone, and when more experienced, computer based evidential data that, when required, can be provided as Crown Court standard reports / statements of findings and presented as evidence in court as an expert witness.
Higher skill level (3H) will provide enhanced forensic results, giving detailed forensic examinations of computers, mobile phones, GPS devices and any other associated electronic storage media/devices.
- Examination of mobile phones and other electronic devises
- Producing evidence in court when needed.
Length of contract is still to be confirmed but initially for a minimum of 3 months
Pay rate: £15.21
37 hours a week is required.
If you are interested in the role please send a updated CV to SRS @ Servoca.com
Last edited by Edward.Hall on Wed May 14, 2014 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
- Site Admin