±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 13
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Evidence Analyst-Berkshire
The overall purpose of the role is to Recover mobile phone, and when more experienced, computer based evidential data that, when required, can be provided as Crown Court standard reports / statements of findings and presented as evidence in court as an expert witness.
Higher skill level (3H) will provide enhanced forensic results, giving detailed forensic examinations of computers, mobile phones, GPS devices and any other associated electronic storage media/devices.
- Examination of mobile phones and other electronic devises
- Producing evidence in court when needed.
Length of contract is still to be confirmed but initially for a minimum of 3 months
Pay rate: £15.21
37 hours a week is required.
If you are interested in the role please send a updated CV to SRS @ Servoca.com
Last edited by Edward.Hall on Wed May 14, 2014 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
- Site Admin