±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Evidence Analyst-Berkshire
The overall purpose of the role is to Recover mobile phone, and when more experienced, computer based evidential data that, when required, can be provided as Crown Court standard reports / statements of findings and presented as evidence in court as an expert witness.
Higher skill level (3H) will provide enhanced forensic results, giving detailed forensic examinations of computers, mobile phones, GPS devices and any other associated electronic storage media/devices.
- Examination of mobile phones and other electronic devises
- Producing evidence in court when needed.
Length of contract is still to be confirmed but initially for a minimum of 3 months
Pay rate: £15.21
37 hours a week is required.
If you are interested in the role please send a updated CV to SRS @ Servoca.com
Last edited by Edward.Hall on Wed May 14, 2014 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
- Site Admin