±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29198|
|New Yesterday: 1||Visitors: 58|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Digital Evidence Analyst-Berkshire
The overall purpose of the role is to Recover mobile phone, and when more experienced, computer based evidential data that, when required, can be provided as Crown Court standard reports / statements of findings and presented as evidence in court as an expert witness.
Higher skill level (3H) will provide enhanced forensic results, giving detailed forensic examinations of computers, mobile phones, GPS devices and any other associated electronic storage media/devices.
- Examination of mobile phones and other electronic devises
- Producing evidence in court when needed.
Length of contract is still to be confirmed but initially for a minimum of 3 months
Pay rate: £15.21
37 hours a week is required.
If you are interested in the role please send a updated CV to SRS @ Servoca.com
Last edited by Edward.Hall on Wed May 14, 2014 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
- Site Admin