±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
IntaForensics 2 x Mobile Phone Analysts £30k Warwickshire UK
As well as digital forensic services, we produce case management software, and other applications of relevance to digital forensics. This is a growing and increasingly important area of our work. As part of our structured growth we are seeking Digital Forensic Analysts to join our team.
We pride ourselves on quality, this is reflected in accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Information Security with EN ISO 27001:2005, Laboratory accreditation EN ISO 17025 under-way and commitment to investors in people.
Mobile Phone Forensic Analyst (£30k Basic + Overtime + Flexi Time + Private Health + Pension)
This is not the normal sausage factory service provider and we pride ourselves in having one of the best reputations within the industry for technical and quality services, we are seeking real dedicated and enthusiastic technical professionals to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience of Criminal and Commercial Digital Forensic Casework.
Required Skills & Experience
Any prospective candidate must have at least 2 years current experience analysing Mobile Devices and the following minimum qualifications:
• Experience with XRY, CellBrite, Oxygen, MobilEdit
• Experience of physical memory extraction methodology (Hex Dump)
• Experience of manual data carving and scripting
• Excellent report writing skills
• Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process and current ACPO Guidelines
• Full UK driving license
• Unimpeachable integrity
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be CRB, NPPV2 and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 3 years.
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a current CV, to the HR Manager hr @ intaforensics.com
Visit IntaForensics Careers for more information Click Here...