±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 10
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Sector Forensics (London) - Mobile Device Analysts - to £32k
We are currently recruiting for a number of exciting roles within our company, the first of these is for two mobile device analysts.
Overview of Main Tasks:
1. Carry out forensic analysis of mobile devices.
2. Research new areas to aid with analysis and future analysis.
3. Attendance at court as professional/expert witness.
4. Organise and control work flow, liaising with clients pertaining to associated jobs
5. Accurate completion of full continuity pertaining to forensic analysis to meet quality standards.
6. Maintain ISO quality standards (ISO 9001, 27001, 17025)
7. Develop new procedures and working practices to improve efficiency within the company
1) Minimum one year's digital forensics case work experience (mobile phones)
2) Attention to detail, accurate and precise
3) Full hands on knowledge of current forensics tools and techniques including:
a) XRY, CellBrite, Oxygen,USIM Detective, MobilEdit
b) Hex analysis, data carving, physical memory examination, flashing boxes
Good Salary: up to £32k negotiable dependent upon experience
A number of cases that you would be working on are forensic examinations on behalf of the Police and as such you will need to pass a Police security clearance check. The security clearance requires you to have lived for three consecutive years within the UK.
Please send a CV along with any other relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th May 2014, however exceptional candidates are always welcome to apply throughout the year.