±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Information Security Policy Analyst based in London
•To develop and maintain policies, processes and procedures that deliver compliance with information security requirements
•Ensure the application of the information security policy, through the selection and implementation of the appropriate controls, procedures and processes necessary to achieve compliance
•Evaluate and assess the impact of change programmes or new initiatives on the security of information to ensure security is maintained
•Undertake reviews of the security of information and information system controls
•Promote awareness and provide awareness training and assessments for members of staff
•Provide advice, guidance and assistance to the business relating to information security
•Provide expertise on all facets of information security within information technology and the business as part of business-as-usual and within change programmes, either independently or embedded within a project team
•Knowledgeable and experienced in compliance with Information Security standards such as ISO27001 or PCI-DSS
•Knowledgeable about the legal and regulatory requirements for information security
•Experienced in the selection and implementation of appropriate information security controls
•Information Security Risk Assessment
•Strong audit and analytical skills
•Defining and establishing segregation of duties requirements
•Policy and procedure writing
Salary: £45-£53K + Benefits
Location: City of London
Please send C.Vs to SRS @ Servoca.com with reference EH/PR/3204 or apply here:
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.