±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensic Investigator, Normanton, West Yorkshire
MD5 Limited, based in Normanton, West Yorkshire are pleased to announce the opportunity for a Digital Forensic Investigator to join one of the UK’s leading computer forensic organisations.
Our clients include Law Enforcement and Government Agencies, Corporate and Legal firms. Casework may involve dealing with data of a sensitive nature which may be offensive and distressing (e.g. Images of Child abuse).
The role will cover all aspects of computer forensics and the successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring & investigating a wide range of electronic evidence.
• Have excellent knowledge of computer hardware, experience in different file systems & operating systems artefacts;
• Sound knowledge of the laws & principles of computer forensics & electronic evidence
• Be meticulous, have a highly analytical and enquiring mind, excellent communication skills and able to convey complex technical issues to a lay audience in writing & verbally
• Have at least 2 years practical experience and used to handling casework
• Familiarity with forensic software (Encase/FTK, other software a bonus)
• Able to work independently but also a good team player
In return MD5 offers:
• Long term career prospects & personal development
• Good working environment
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
Appointments are subject to successful security vetting criteria and medical clearance.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to Geoff @ md5.uk.com
Closing date Mon 30 June 2014