±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Digital Forensic Investigator, Normanton, West Yorkshire
MD5 Limited, based in Normanton, West Yorkshire are pleased to announce the opportunity for a Digital Forensic Investigator to join one of the UK’s leading computer forensic organisations.
Our clients include Law Enforcement and Government Agencies, Corporate and Legal firms. Casework may involve dealing with data of a sensitive nature which may be offensive and distressing (e.g. Images of Child abuse).
The role will cover all aspects of computer forensics and the successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring & investigating a wide range of electronic evidence.
• Have excellent knowledge of computer hardware, experience in different file systems & operating systems artefacts;
• Sound knowledge of the laws & principles of computer forensics & electronic evidence
• Be meticulous, have a highly analytical and enquiring mind, excellent communication skills and able to convey complex technical issues to a lay audience in writing & verbally
• Have at least 2 years practical experience and used to handling casework
• Familiarity with forensic software (Encase/FTK, other software a bonus)
• Able to work independently but also a good team player
In return MD5 offers:
• Long term career prospects & personal development
• Good working environment
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
Appointments are subject to successful security vetting criteria and medical clearance.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to Geoff @ md5.uk.com
Closing date Mon 30 June 2014