±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
Information Security Forensic Expert - Saudi Arabia
My client, are a major player in the global oil and gas industry and are one of the world's most valuable organisations. On their behalf, we are currently on a large recruitment drive for professionals within the Information Security and Forensic field and are short listing for an Information Security Forensic Expert to work on a permanent basis.
This is an exceptional professional opportunity to play a pivotal role in transforming the technical security provision and capability of a company with a turnover of over $350billion per year. You will be rewarded with an outstanding package, including the following:
• Excellent basic package
• Considerable Tax Benefits for working in the Middle East
• First class education for dependents, (or an allowance of up to £25k per child for children aged 15-18)
• Up to THREE MONTHS paid holiday (dependent on family status)
• Generous annual flight allowance
• Settling-in / relocation allowances
• Excellent matched savings scheme and Retirement Income Plan
• High standard of residential accommodation (highly subsidised)
• On-site facilities including swimming pool, sports facilities, golf course, horse stables, bowling alleys, shops, beauty salons, restaurants, etc
• Significant social interest groups and activities.
As one of the world’s largest fully integrated energy enterprises, our client not only looks for individuals who can meet our expectations but for those individuals who can exceed them. The intent is to become the world’s leading integrated energy company by 2020. The professional rewards are amazing, but so too are the lifestyle and benefits.
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Forensics Expert to join the Oil and Gas organisation in Saudi Arabia.
• Interpreting security policy.
• Conducting network, computer and application forensics analysis
• Analyze Malware Code in support of incident analysis and response.
• Perform dynamic and static analysis and reverse engineering.
• Provide Malware Code analysis findings in technical analysis reports.
• Conduct forensic analysis.
• Identify, collect, preserve and analyse electronic information, relevant to a case, incident or events of interest.
• Conduct computer forensic investigations.
• Advise investigators on the availability and reliability of digital evidence.
• Conduct exams on compromised computers and servers.
• Generating security operational summaries and reports.
• Documenting security procedures.
• Provide guidance to security analyst and Operations staff on UNIX security related aspects.
• Support all audit aspects of the Security Information and Event Management initiative.
• Review access privileges assignments and requirements.
• Must have 13+ years of hands-on experience in IT.
• Must have 8+ years of hands-on experience in information security, incident management, forensic and forensic tools and log analysis.
• Strong understanding of security concepts, best practices and tools.
• Strong experience in using computer forensic tools.
• Must have understanding of information systems security; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software troubleshooting; electronic mail systems, such as Exchange and GroupWise; Microsoft Office applications; intrusion tools.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and maintain a computer forensics lab on a daily basis.
• Experience in conducting security assessments, penetration testing and ethical hacking.
• Solid understanding of networked computing environment concepts.
• Experience with IDS/IPS, VA scanning tools and reports, and IT GRC.
• Programming and advanced shell scripting experience.
• Experience with performance benchmarking.
• Familiarity with common protocols such as: DNS, DHCP, LDAP, SNMP, SMTP, HTTP and SSL.
Any of the following certifications:
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Assessing Wireless Networks (GAWN)
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- GIAC Information Security Professional (GISP)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
If you would like to apply or to discuss the opportuity further please contact Waqar Zaidi on email@example.com or 020 7255 5579.
Last edited by RandstadTech on Wed May 21, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is. -
- Senior Member