±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Cell Phone Exploitation SME- Ft Bragg, NC
Summary of Responsibilities:
Provide Media exploitation and cell phone exploitation subject matter expertise, training and evaluation mechanisms to synchronize and integrate current and emerging Exploitation Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) that directly support current and future Special Operations and Intelligence requirements. Work in support of unique asymmetric operations intended for Special Operations, Counter Intelligence (CI), Human Intelligence (HUMINT) and Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), personnel conducting counterterrorism operations, and force protection activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use techniques to locate, identify and safeguard potential sources of digital evidence.
• Conduct searches, documenting and preserving digital media in accordance with accepted standards.
• Present the results of digital examinations orally as well as in written form.
• Prepare lesson plans, training objectives and testing in a classroom setting.
• Prepare reports for the results of digital media examinations.
• Use computer hardware and the hardware devices used for forensic purposes.
• Maintain knowledge of current U.S. Federal and State laws pertaining to the recovery of digital evidence.
• Use classroom media and devices, including PowerPoint, digital projectors, etc.
• Provide one-on-one guidance to students attending this course.
• Provide experience and insight to emerging TTP’s and Digital Forensics technologies to military operations personnel.
• Participate in identifying and recommending methods and procedures for exploitation operations, intelligence preservation, recovery, storage and presentation.
• Develop training materials and conduct training classes in support of tailored client requirements.
• May be required to perform moderate lifting (up to 50 lbs) and or prolonged periods of physical exertion (8 – 12 hours) as required to run range scenarios.
• Work in an outdoor environment exposed to the elements for prolonged periods of time (8 – 12 hours).
• Travel as required by the company and/or the customer, sometimes on short notice, for up to three weeks at a time.
• Other duties as directed or assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Minimum ten years of experience in one of the following forensic packages, EnCase, Access Data’s Forensic Toolkit or ProDiscover; and open source software such as Knoppix, Paladin or Imager Lite; the techniques used to locate, identify and safeguard potential sources of digital evidence; conducting searches, documenting and preserving digital media in accordance with accepted standards; preparing reports and presenting the results of digital media examinations orally as well as in written form; using computer hardware and the hardware devices specified for forensic purposes; and conducting media exploitation and recovery of digital evidence in accordance with U.S. Federal and State laws.
• Minimum six years of experience exploiting satellite, Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) and Global System for Mobiles (GSM) technologies.
• Minimum three years of experience in exploiting Chinese cell phone technologies.
• Strong research, analytical and writing skills; exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to read, write, and understand English, speak to large or small audiences, speak clearly to instruct, and evaluate and counsel students in the subtle and difficult concepts of the subject matter.
• Able to review, refine, update and comment on lesson plans, write personal lesson outlines in support of existing Programs of Instruction and lesson plans, create training materials (handouts, PowerPoint slides, outlines, study sheets, etc.) in support of lesson plans, outlines and develop realistic training scenarios to replicate real-world operations.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an extremely fast-paced asymmetric environment with rapidly changing work assignments and priorities.
• Able to travel worldwide in support of SOFSE training, if required.
• Must be a United States Citizen and possess a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and passport.
• Must maintain a Top Secret Clearance or a current Secret with the ability to obtain a Top Secret.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
**This position is contingent on award of contract. In order to apply for this job, you must go to the following link and apply online: www.cubic.com