±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Forensic Analyst - London
Millnet is a truly 24/7 business spanning across 365 days of the year. We work in a fast paced and frequently changing environment. We specialise in fast early case review and electronic disclosure , and cost-effective forensics. We also pride ourselves in the production and processing of paper and electronic documents to the highest standard. Our core markets are Legal, Financial and Professional Services.
You will be working in a team of forensics and ED experts to maintain Millnet’s high standards in the area of eDiscovery document handling and processing and the growing department of Forensic Analysis and Investigation.
You will be expected to work closely with the project management team on a day-to-day basis to support project-progress, processing, delivery and analysis.
You will be expected to maintain accurate notes relating to the acquisition, processing and delivery of data in accordance with our robust QA procedures.
• +2 years’ experience within the Forensic computing industry.
• +2 years’ working knowledge of some or all of the following forensic analysis tools: Encase 6/7, FTK 4/5, X-Ways Forensics, Nuix.
• +2 years’ experience in forensic acquisition and imaging using tools such as: Encase, FTK Imager, Tableau Hardware Imagers, WinFE, linux forensic boot CDs etc.
• Self-organisation and meticulous attention to detail
• The ability to multi-task and deliver on multiple requests under pressurised time frames.
• The ability to prioritise incoming requests from different areas (performs urgent, critical tasks or where there is a client impact in the appropriate order when the order of tasks is not directly instructed by a Supervisor or Manager)
• Technically ‘savvy’ with proven ability to use initiative and be creative.
• Communication skills (written and oral) must be sufficient to be able to speak to and / or email other members of the team in relation to questions, troubleshooting, assisting with queries or updates etc.
• Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Willingness to travel and work on projects worldwide.
• EnCE – highly advantageous.
• Understanding of backup and storage technologies.
• Demonstrable ability to script or programming using any number of the following: Ruby, Python, PERL, PowerShell, Bash Shell, SQL, Visual Basic.
• Experience with otherforensic tools and technology would be advantageous.
Background / Education
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
• Due to the nature of our work the candidate must agree to a full CRB check and may require security clearance vetting.
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Salary is dependent upon experience and certifications.
• A 6 month probationary period will be mandatory.
• We aim to provide regular in house training as well as providing access to product and industry specific training and personal development courses.
Please reply with questions below, and please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All CVs will be read so don't hesitate to get in touch.