±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
Forensic / IT Security specialist, Investment Bank, London
This an excellent opportunity working in a new team so will offer extensive growth and development opportunities. Responsibilities will include:
Security alert monitoring
Content filtering management
Incident Response and Investigation
Ideal candidates will have experience in CERT, IT Forensic, IT Security and Cybercrime. We will consider candidates from a variety of sector backgrounds including Corporate, Banking, Consulting and Law Enforcement.
Salary approx £65000-£85000 plus substantial bonus and benefits.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Burkeman on 00 44 207 038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment is acting as a recruitment consultancy in relation to this role.
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
- Senior Member