±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 9||Overall: 29213|
|New Yesterday: 5||Visitors: 54|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Forensic / IT Security specialist, Investment Bank, London
This an excellent opportunity working in a new team so will offer extensive growth and development opportunities. Responsibilities will include:
Security alert monitoring
Content filtering management
Incident Response and Investigation
Ideal candidates will have experience in CERT, IT Forensic, IT Security and Cybercrime. We will consider candidates from a variety of sector backgrounds including Corporate, Banking, Consulting and Law Enforcement.
Salary approx £65000-£85000 plus substantial bonus and benefits.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Burkeman on 00 44 207 038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment is acting as a recruitment consultancy in relation to this role.
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
- Senior Member