±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic / IT Security specialist, Investment Bank, London
This an excellent opportunity working in a new team so will offer extensive growth and development opportunities. Responsibilities will include:
Security alert monitoring
Content filtering management
Incident Response and Investigation
Ideal candidates will have experience in CERT, IT Forensic, IT Security and Cybercrime. We will consider candidates from a variety of sector backgrounds including Corporate, Banking, Consulting and Law Enforcement.
Salary approx £65000-£85000 plus substantial bonus and benefits.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Burkeman on 00 44 207 038 3615 or email sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment is acting as a recruitment consultancy in relation to this role.
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
- Senior Member