±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Digital Forensic Senior Analyst - Detroit Michigan Area
Location: Southfield, MI
General Purpose: Provide senior level analysis and project management in support of EDS project delivery related to the acquisition and analysis of computer data for purposes of computer forensic investigations, electronic data discovery, and data quality control.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Forensic acquisition of all digital media
• Analysis of data using forensic based tools such as EnCase, FTK, and X1Social Discovery
• Responsible for discovery processing of data using platforms such as Law PreDiscovery, iPRO, Relativity, and Clearwell
• Preparing forensic tool kits for onsite acquisitions
• Cataloging digital evidence for project management system tracking
• Acquiring and analyzing electronic data
• Review, organization, and analysis of case documentation
• Interface with Forensic Services Group on investigative projects
• Performance of research functions
• Preparation of written reports and graphical exhibits
• Serve as technical resource for Dispute Advisory & Forensic Services Group
• Performs a variety of other complicated tasks requiring a wide range of creativity as well as being involved in other supplementary IT tasks
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software, IT security, and network infrastructure
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work with changing client-imposed deadlines
• Understanding of the litigation process
• Ability to travel up to 10-20%
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
Education and/or Training:
• 4-year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant field
• 1+ years of relevant IT experience
• Experience working in a professional services environment preferred
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
SRR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position please submit your resume at:
or email your resume to:
HR @ srr.com