±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 9||Overall: 29017|
|New Yesterday: 8||Visitors: 77|
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
HMRC - Digital Forensic Vacancies (7) - London (£36K - £56K)
- adithi10could you please send me the job reference number since i was not able to find the job posting.
Click on "Advanced Search".
Scroll down until you find "Search jobs by department".
Select "HM Revenue and Customs (9)". <- that's the HMRC in the OP reference.
Scroll down and click on the green "Search" button.
You will find:
Job Reference: 1411388 <- this is the "Higher"
Job Reference: 1411239 <- this is the "Senior"
For *some* reasons the pages cannot be given as "direct link" as what you get will bring you to the Search page.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is. -
- Senior Member