±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 13
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
HMRC - Digital Forensic Vacancies (7) - London (£36K - £56K)
- adithi10could you please send me the job reference number since i was not able to find the job posting.
Click on "Advanced Search".
Scroll down until you find "Search jobs by department".
Select "HM Revenue and Customs (9)". <- that's the HMRC in the OP reference.
Scroll down and click on the green "Search" button.
You will find:
Job Reference: 1411388 <- this is the "Higher"
Job Reference: 1411239 <- this is the "Senior"
For *some* reasons the pages cannot be given as "direct link" as what you get will bring you to the Search page.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is. -
- Senior Member