±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 10
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
HMRC - Digital Forensic Vacancies (7) - London (£36K - £56K)
- adithi10could you please send me the job reference number since i was not able to find the job posting.
Click on "Advanced Search".
Scroll down until you find "Search jobs by department".
Select "HM Revenue and Customs (9)". <- that's the HMRC in the OP reference.
Scroll down and click on the green "Search" button.
You will find:
Job Reference: 1411388 <- this is the "Higher"
Job Reference: 1411239 <- this is the "Senior"
For *some* reasons the pages cannot be given as "direct link" as what you get will bring you to the Search page.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is. -
- Senior Member