±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 7
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Director of Digital Forensics, London circa £80K (base)
Opportunity with a leading but still niche Consultancy with an excellent reputation in Digital Forensics & e-Discovery and opportunity to step up to Senior Director in 12-18 months.
You will have experience of creating reports for court and will have gained exposure to enterprise wide systems used in global companies. This may be from working for such a company or from consultancy.
• 2:1 degree in a forensic computing or other technology focused subject such as computer science or information systems, or equivalent experience.
• Proven track record in the computer forensics or e-discovery field.
• Familiarity with personal computer hardware, operating systems and software.
• Familiarity with forensic principles and technologies.
• Familiarity with the EDRM model and e-discovery technologies.
• Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
• Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively.
• Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role.
• Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
• Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Perl or C++.
• Experience of forensic analysis, report writing and presenting expert testimony.
Brimstone Consulting specialists in: Digital Forensics and e-Discovery.
email: info @ brimstone-consulting.com
tel: 0207 096 1200
- Senior Member