±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensic and e-Discovery Analysts, UK Wide, £25-35K
You will ideally have a 2.1 (some clients will accept 2.2) degree in Forensics or IT and have used forensic tools such as Encase, FTK etc and e-Discovery tools such as Nuix or similar.
You will be a good communicator and be legally entitled to work in the UK. salaries vary getting higher the closer to London.
Brimstone Consulting specialists in: Digital Forensics and e-Discovery.
email: info @ brimstone-consulting.com
tel: 0207 096 1200
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
- Senior Member