±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 2
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Investigator wanted in Paris
[b]Your main responsibilities as a Forensic Investigator will involve:
• To serve as a tactical arm of the team, conducting computer forensic analysis, data recovery, eDiscovery, and other IT investigative work.
• Conduct the various responsibilities assigned to their role while successfully managing a variable case load. The candidate will be responsible for integrity in analysis, quality in client deliverables, as well as gathering case-load intelligence.
• Operate in a close team of computer forensics, fraud examiners, and other IT investigative experts, as well as customer management, counsel, human resources, and other IT technical personnel. You will be expected to possess solid IT technical experience, strong communication skills, and must be technically able to hit the ground running in most any back office environment.
As a Forensic Investigator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Capability to of lead an engagement in at least 2 of our core offerings: PCI-related IR/Forensics investigations, Financial Services, Intellectual Property, Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), Expert Witness/Litigation Support, IR Training, eDiscovery or Mobile Phone Forensics.
• Capability to quickly identify the source of a security breach and move toward containment is essential. Proficiency in conducting live analysis on networks and across multiple platforms is desired.
• Competency in the tools, techniques, and methodologies surrounding incident response, computer forensics, and eDiscovery.
• Ability to assist customers in responding rapidly and effectively to computer-related incidents and should consistently exceed expectations while working in a customer-facing setting.
• Knowledge and experience of working with UNIX, Linux, Windows, MacOS.
• Understanding of information security, network architecture, general database concepts, document management, hardware and software troubleshooting, email systems, such as Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office applications and computer forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK.
• Previous experience in a security professional services consulting firm is desirable.
• Demonstrated experience of managing the day-to-day aspects of protected customer relationships, as well as IT investigative cases and corporate security incidents is a must.
• A successful candidate should have experience in electronic crimes law enforcement, military intelligence, or with a security professional services organization.
• A strong background in evidentiary procedures, volatile criminal/civil situations, fraud analysis and IR fundamentals is ideal.
Please contact me for details if you are interested, for a general conversation about opportunities or feel free to refer to friends. james.kelly @ apollo-solutions.com +44 (0)2031673170