±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensics Consultant, Magnet Forensics Inc, Canada
Magnet Forensics builds software solutions to help forensic investigators uncover critical Internet evidence – and make sense of it. Whether our customers are fighting crime, preventing fraud, or protecting national security, we’re dedicated to helping them find, analyze and present digital evidence to bring the truth to light.
We are a dynamic team who loves to make a difference. We are passionate about what we do, and make sure we have fun doing it!
We are looking for a Forensics expert who loves to perform research in the field of digital forensics, enjoys being involved in product design and direction and also enjoys interacting with customers at conferences and trade-shows.
• Research trends within the field of computer and mobile data recovery.
• Product development consultation/assistance as required.
• Support the sales team as a technical resource at conferences and events.
• Deliver educational sessions through webinars and labs around Magnet Forensics solutions and related topics.
• Provide subject matter expertise on forensics related topics for the internal sales & marketing teams.
• Create a number of forensic related content pieces including blogging, white papers and articles.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Characteristics:
• You possess a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Digital Forensics, Computer Science/Engineering, Computer Security or equivalent experience.
• You have 4+ years’ experience working in the digital forensics field.
• You have 3+ years’ experience in an investigative role.
• You have extensive experience utilizing digital forensics software.
• You love to be on the cutting edge of technology and are constantly looking for new ways to improve the field of digital forensics.
• You enjoy figuring out how things work and digging through data to find artifacts of interest.
• You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• You are a go-getter with a self- starter attitude.
• Your attention to detail would put others to shame.
• Your organization and time management skills are a thing of beauty.
• You thrive in an work environment that is based on team work and collaboration
• You love taking responsibility and making something your own.
We want to hear from you…. Email us today at hr @ magnetforensics.com
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics Inc. does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.