±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 13
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Looking for Forensics Consultant at Verizon - Tokyo, Japan
We provide our clients and partners with products and solutions that deliver excellent performance and value end to end. They are optimized for global use and specific industries; they are easy to understand, implement, combine and use.
As a Senior Security Consultant within Verizon’s Investigative Response team, the candidate will be expected to serve as a tactical arm of the team, conducting computer forensic investigations and analysis. Due to the inherent volatility of investigative response work, the candidate will be expected to discharge the various responsibilities assigned to their role while successfully managing a variable case load. The candidate will be expected to:
- Be an expert in forensics, fraud, and other IT investigations
- Engage with customers for project scoping, pricing, contracting, and delivery
- Assist customers in responding rapidly and effectively to computer related incidents; identify the source of security breaches and quickly contain
- Work with sales teams and present Verizon’s capabilities to potential or existing customers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Capable of leading an engagement in at least 4 of our core offerings: PCI-related IR/Forensics Investigations, Financial Services, Intellectual Property, Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), Expert Witness/Litigation Support
- Understanding of information security; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software troubleshooting; email systems, such as Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes; Microsoft Office applications; and computer forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK.
- Experience conducting security assessments, penetration testing, and ethical hacking are desired.
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English are required as you will be dealing with Japanese customers and international teams.
For more details/online applications, please take a look at the below link: