±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
±Follow Forensic Focus
Looking for Forensics Consultant at Verizon - Tokyo, Japan
We provide our clients and partners with products and solutions that deliver excellent performance and value end to end. They are optimized for global use and specific industries; they are easy to understand, implement, combine and use.
As a Senior Security Consultant within Verizon’s Investigative Response team, the candidate will be expected to serve as a tactical arm of the team, conducting computer forensic investigations and analysis. Due to the inherent volatility of investigative response work, the candidate will be expected to discharge the various responsibilities assigned to their role while successfully managing a variable case load. The candidate will be expected to:
- Be an expert in forensics, fraud, and other IT investigations
- Engage with customers for project scoping, pricing, contracting, and delivery
- Assist customers in responding rapidly and effectively to computer related incidents; identify the source of security breaches and quickly contain
- Work with sales teams and present Verizon’s capabilities to potential or existing customers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Capable of leading an engagement in at least 4 of our core offerings: PCI-related IR/Forensics Investigations, Financial Services, Intellectual Property, Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), Expert Witness/Litigation Support
- Understanding of information security; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software troubleshooting; email systems, such as Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes; Microsoft Office applications; and computer forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK.
- Experience conducting security assessments, penetration testing, and ethical hacking are desired.
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English are required as you will be dealing with Japanese customers and international teams.
For more details/online applications, please take a look at the below link: