±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Looking for Forensics Consultant at Verizon - Tokyo, Japan
We provide our clients and partners with products and solutions that deliver excellent performance and value end to end. They are optimized for global use and specific industries; they are easy to understand, implement, combine and use.
As a Senior Security Consultant within Verizon’s Investigative Response team, the candidate will be expected to serve as a tactical arm of the team, conducting computer forensic investigations and analysis. Due to the inherent volatility of investigative response work, the candidate will be expected to discharge the various responsibilities assigned to their role while successfully managing a variable case load. The candidate will be expected to:
- Be an expert in forensics, fraud, and other IT investigations
- Engage with customers for project scoping, pricing, contracting, and delivery
- Assist customers in responding rapidly and effectively to computer related incidents; identify the source of security breaches and quickly contain
- Work with sales teams and present Verizon’s capabilities to potential or existing customers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Capable of leading an engagement in at least 4 of our core offerings: PCI-related IR/Forensics Investigations, Financial Services, Intellectual Property, Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), Expert Witness/Litigation Support
- Understanding of information security; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software troubleshooting; email systems, such as Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes; Microsoft Office applications; and computer forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK.
- Experience conducting security assessments, penetration testing, and ethical hacking are desired.
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English are required as you will be dealing with Japanese customers and international teams.
For more details/online applications, please take a look at the below link: