±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
±Follow Forensic Focus
*Updated* Digital Forensic Examiner FMS Ltd Berkshire £NEG
FMS specialises in Computer Forensics, Mobile Phone Forensics, Cell Site Analysis, Audio & Video Forensics, Chip-Off Forensics, Data Recovery, eDiscovery and Expert Witness Services.
Due to expansion we are currently seeking a Digital Forensic Examiner (Computers) to join our team for an immediate start.
Digital Forensic Examiner (attractive salary *negotiable* depending on skills and experience + standby allowance + overtime + 25 days leave plus Bank Holidays)
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience of Digital Forensic casework and court attendance.
You will work as part of the Digital Forensic Team, reporting to the Digital Forensics Manager, with responsibilities including:
• Imaging and extracting data from digital devices and producing reports;
• Dealing with Customer enquiries;
• Generating and progressing new business leads;
• Provide advice, guidance and support regarding technical Forensic matters;
• Keeping up to-date with new digital devices & techniques;
• Training junior team members as required.
• Managing own workload effectively, and supporting junior members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
Any prospective candidate must have the following skills/qualifications:
• MSc/BSc in Forensic Computing or equivalent Law Enforcement/Commercial experience;
• Excellent understanding of IT and Network Technology;
• At least 2 years current commercial, legal and police casework experience;
• Proficiency with current forensic software such as EnCase, FTK, Internet Evidence Finder, NetAnalysis, NUIX Proof Finder, Forensic Explorer;
• Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills;
• Fully conversant with ACPO Guidelines, ISO 9001, 27001 and 17025 Standards;
• Successful management of digital forensic investigations;
• Familiarity with Windows, Macintosh and Linux/UNIX operating systems;
• Familiarity with a wide range of mobile phones and computers;
• Experience preparing cases for court;
• Experience of giving expert evidence in court;
• Good attention to detail;
• Proficiency in Excel/Word/Access;
• Full UK driving license and own transport.
• EnCase Enterprise
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be security vetted CRB and CTC; therefore applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been for at least 3 years.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 4th July 2014. Please apply in writing including a current CV, to email@example.com