±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 7
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Sales & Business Development Director - Home / Cambridge
Reporting to the Managing Partner, you will take responsibility and ownership of a wide range of sales. marketing and business development functions. These will include, inter alia:
•Working with marketing consultants to streamline external market messaging through traditional and digital channels
•Working with account managers to up-sell and cross-sell PTPC services
•Working with the operation teams to ensure that skills and resource availability is sufficient to deliver the sales pipeline
•Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
•Developing relationships with clients
•Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets and expanding the PTPC market footprint into new market verticals
•Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
•Maximising new business development opportunities
•Developing and managing the relationship with channel partners
•Reporting to the executive on market conditions, sales cycles, sales pipeline and backorder
•The position is a work from home position
Desired Skills and Experience
•Proven C-level credibility
•10-15 years of experience in enterprise selling
•Understanding of the digital forensics and payment card security markets
Please send a CV and a covering letter demonstrating why you are the right candidate, and why you wish to join PTP Consulting to:
jobs @ ptpconsultingllp.com
Please include the job title in the email.