±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Cyber Forensic Investigator vacancy - London
I am currently recruiting for a Forensic Investigator to join a medium-size team within one of the biggest global brands in financial services. This role has only been recruited once in the past five years, and will be part of a stable team with an exciting workload.
This company is in the process of redesigning it's structures around cyber security, and this is an opportunity to join at 'the right time' to be part of the future of the cyber function.
If you have demonstrable experience in forensics, and are interested in a permanent role inside a dynamic end-user client, please contact me to discuss further:
luke.vile @ beechermadden.com
020 7382 7980