±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forenisc AVP £60,000 - £75,000
Rewards: £50,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
A leading financial services client is looking to appoint an assistant vice president of forensics and security monitoring to their team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and work on a range of challenging and exciting assignments.
If successful you will be involved in:
· Conduct incident and forensic response tasks
· Support and deliver cyber forensics services and functional tasks
· Building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders
· Exciting and challenging projects within the company
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
· Financial services background
· Experience within digital forensics
· Preferably experience in incident response handling
· Relevant qualification
· Educated to degree level is desirable but not essential
To discuss this opportunity or those of a similar nature in more detail please contact Sarah Birrell by email (email@example.com) or call 0207 382 7980.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.
- Site Admin