±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29214|
|New Yesterday: 10||Visitors: 72|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Forenisc AVP £60,000 - £75,000
Rewards: £50,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
A leading financial services client is looking to appoint an assistant vice president of forensics and security monitoring to their team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and work on a range of challenging and exciting assignments.
If successful you will be involved in:
· Conduct incident and forensic response tasks
· Support and deliver cyber forensics services and functional tasks
· Building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders
· Exciting and challenging projects within the company
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
· Financial services background
· Experience within digital forensics
· Preferably experience in incident response handling
· Relevant qualification
· Educated to degree level is desirable but not essential
To discuss this opportunity or those of a similar nature in more detail please contact Sarah Birrell by email ([email protected]) or call 0207 382 7980.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.
- Site Admin