±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 9
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Forenisc AVP £60,000 - £75,000
Rewards: £50,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
A leading financial services client is looking to appoint an assistant vice president of forensics and security monitoring to their team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and work on a range of challenging and exciting assignments.
If successful you will be involved in:
· Conduct incident and forensic response tasks
· Support and deliver cyber forensics services and functional tasks
· Building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders
· Exciting and challenging projects within the company
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
· Financial services background
· Experience within digital forensics
· Preferably experience in incident response handling
· Relevant qualification
· Educated to degree level is desirable but not essential
To discuss this opportunity or those of a similar nature in more detail please contact Sarah Birrell by email (email@example.com) or call 0207 382 7980.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.
- Site Admin