±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Forensic Investigator, £45,000 - £75,000, London
Rewards: £45,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
I am a specialist cyber security and forensics recruiter looing for the very best talent in the market.
I am recruiting for a Forensic Investigator to join one of the most prestigious organizations within financial services. This role will sit within the cyber security function and will be involved in:
• Conducting incident and forensic response tasks
• Support and deliver cyber forensics services and functional tasks
• Building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders
• Exciting and challenging projects within the company
To discuss this opportunity or those of a similar nature in more detail please contact Sarah Birrell by email (email@example.com) or call 0207 382 7980.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter