±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 2
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Investigator, £45,000 - £75,000, London
Rewards: £45,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
I am a specialist cyber security and forensics recruiter looing for the very best talent in the market.
I am recruiting for a Forensic Investigator to join one of the most prestigious organizations within financial services. This role will sit within the cyber security function and will be involved in:
• Conducting incident and forensic response tasks
• Support and deliver cyber forensics services and functional tasks
• Building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders
• Exciting and challenging projects within the company
To discuss this opportunity or those of a similar nature in more detail please contact Sarah Birrell by email (email@example.com) or call 0207 382 7980.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter