±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Forensic & PCI Manager / Digital Forensic Manager
Based in London or Reading
£85,000 - £90,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits
An international technology and consulting business requires a PCI DSS Security Manager with strong digital forensic experience in a commercial environment. This business has a number of security practices within its professional services division and this is a growing part of the company.
• Manage personnel and activities associated with large-scale, multi-year initiatives to collect security-relevant information across the businesses products and services. This includes identifying and qualifying sources, negotiating technical, legal, and political roadblocks, and creating ongoing collection requirements.
• Manage personnel and activities associated with the central storage and management of information resources. This includes all hardware and software necessary to support this function.
• Manage personnel and activities associated with the analysis of information to derive tactical and strategic risk-based knowledge.
• Travel 50-70% across central Europe and UK
• Manage personnel and activities associated with the distribution of knowledge throughout the business to support internal groups, inform clients, and improve products and services.
• Strong knowledge of forensics and eDiscovery tools such as EnCase, FTK, Net Analysis or similar
• Demonstrable experience in a PCI DSS security/audit/compliance role – PCIP, PCI ISA, QSA desirable
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical or business discipline or equivalent work experience and experience in the information security field.
• Broad knowledge of information and communication technologies and the diverse policies, practices, and technologies used to protect them.
• Experience related to the responsibilities described in the prior section.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Adept problem solver.
• Strong aptitude for both independent and team-oriented work, analytical research, critical thinking, and mastering new concepts and technologies.
• This position demands excellent character and discretion in handling sensitive and critical information, as well as the ability to pass financial and criminal background checks.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience in the information security field, preferably in a mix of operational, delivery, and/or research-oriented roles.
• Background in intelligence operations, digital forensics, netflow analysis, incident handling, and risk management.
• A breadth of detailed technical, operational, and organizational knowledge pertaining to the businesses products and services will be a huge advantage in this role.
• Experience managing and delivering successful client engagements. Proven ability to design, draft, and publish high-quality technical and business-level reports, studies, whitepapers, articles, and blogs.
If you are interested in this role please contact James Kelly with your CV;
james.kelly @ apollo-solutions.com