±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Senior Consultant - London
In addition to their experience, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a genuine passion (and maybe even obsession!) with technology in general whether it’s taking apart, and putting together computers and networks, administering websites and servers, or programming for the desktop or the web. You’ll be expected to be comfortable with running a number of projects simultaneously as well as being an expert with forensic and litigation technology such as EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite, XRY, Nuix, Ipro eCapture, Clearwell and Relativity. An expert can take the form of a seasoned user, or an adept developer or back-end specialist.
As you’ll know, data manipulation is a large part of what we do, so you’ll need to be comfortable with Office automation (formulae or macros) and SQL. Programming experience is a bonus.
You’ll be a self starter who is able to coach and develop junior members of the team. In addition, you’ll demonstrate excellence in your ability to communicate with, and advise our clients and you will working under pressure and tight deadlines won’t faze you.
Finally, your experience will cover a broad range of cases including litigation, ADR, regulatory investigations and competition enquiries therefore you’ll have demonstrable experience of designing and implementing workflows. Any experience with technology assisted review is also welcomed.
In return, we’ll offer you the chance to spread your wings in a safe environment working with leaders who are not only experienced both in terms of the eDiscovery process and litigation support, but also are at the cutting edge of technology. We’d also like you to begin to own your own relationships with our clients and assist with the development of the practice by coming up with new ideas and developing innovative propositions which allow us to work better, faster and smarter.
If this sounds interesting, you’ll need to have a 2:1 computing-related degree or higher along with at least 3 years’ experience in a related role. A passion for technology is essential. Please put all of this into a CV and if possible, and feel free to also provide a covering letter to demonstrate that passion. When you’re ready, send this on to careers (at) hobslegaldocs.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.