±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 10
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Digital Forensic Investigators, Hertfordshire UK
What we're looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics or related subject
- Understanding of file systems
- Ability to present highly technical evidence to non-technical people.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of technical aptitude and evidence the ability to use this in an investigative role.
- Ideally, experience in the handling, imaging and examination of digital devices and in the use of computer forensic tools
Salary: £29,235 starting salary, up to £37,332
To apply and for more information, follow this link