±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29198|
|New Yesterday: 1||Visitors: 62|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Digital Forensic Investigators, Hertfordshire UK
What we're looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics or related subject
- Understanding of file systems
- Ability to present highly technical evidence to non-technical people.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of technical aptitude and evidence the ability to use this in an investigative role.
- Ideally, experience in the handling, imaging and examination of digital devices and in the use of computer forensic tools
Salary: £29,235 starting salary, up to £37,332
To apply and for more information, follow this link