±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensic Investigators, Hertfordshire UK
What we're looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics or related subject
- Understanding of file systems
- Ability to present highly technical evidence to non-technical people.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of technical aptitude and evidence the ability to use this in an investigative role.
- Ideally, experience in the handling, imaging and examination of digital devices and in the use of computer forensic tools
Salary: £29,235 starting salary, up to £37,332
To apply and for more information, follow this link