±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Experienced Mobile Device Analyst - Stratford-upon-Avon
We are looking for exceptional people to join our mobile device lab, where you will be at the forefront of extracting, analysing and presenting data from a wide range of mobile devices such a mobile telephones, tablet computers and satellite navigation systems.
You must not only have experience of conducting both logical and physical analyses of devices using the leading tools (XRY, Cellebrite, Oxygen) but also experience in using a range of advanced techniques to acquire data including flasher boxes, Elcomsoft and the Jonathan Zdziarski tools. You will have a proven track record of analysing and interpreting low level data, and ideal candidates will also have the ability to write code to manipulate data using Python (preferably) or another scripting language.
In return we offer competitive remuneration, the opportunity to conduct technically challenging analyses and the chance to work with some of the very best people in the industry. CCL-Forensics is based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Applicants must have been resident in the UK for at least 5 years and possess a full driving licence. It is a requirement for successful candidates to complete a security clearance questionnaire. Any concerns should be disclosed in a covering letter. All successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance procedure in accordance with the A.C.P.O. (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme. In return we offer an excellent working environment and a competitive salary.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to hr @ cclgroupltd.com.
If you are interested in working in cyber security, digital forensics, e-discovery or intelligent data management, and have the relevant qualifications and experience please send your CV to hr @ cclgroupltd.com.
Last edited by KarenSabin on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
- Site Admin