±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Experienced Mobile Device Analyst - Stratford-upon-Avon
We are looking for exceptional people to join our mobile device lab, where you will be at the forefront of extracting, analysing and presenting data from a wide range of mobile devices such a mobile telephones, tablet computers and satellite navigation systems.
You must not only have experience of conducting both logical and physical analyses of devices using the leading tools (XRY, Cellebrite, Oxygen) but also experience in using a range of advanced techniques to acquire data including flasher boxes, Elcomsoft and the Jonathan Zdziarski tools. You will have a proven track record of analysing and interpreting low level data, and ideal candidates will also have the ability to write code to manipulate data using Python (preferably) or another scripting language.
In return we offer competitive remuneration, the opportunity to conduct technically challenging analyses and the chance to work with some of the very best people in the industry. CCL-Forensics is based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Applicants must have been resident in the UK for at least 5 years and possess a full driving licence. It is a requirement for successful candidates to complete a security clearance questionnaire. Any concerns should be disclosed in a covering letter. All successful applicants will be subject to a security clearance procedure in accordance with the A.C.P.O. (Association of Chief Police Officers) National Vetting Scheme. In return we offer an excellent working environment and a competitive salary.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to hr @ cclgroupltd.com.
If you are interested in working in cyber security, digital forensics, e-discovery or intelligent data management, and have the relevant qualifications and experience please send your CV to hr @ cclgroupltd.com.
Last edited by KarenSabin on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
- Site Admin