±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 12
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Various Digital Forensics Posts (Blackthorn, London).
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking to recruit to a number of digital forensic positions.
We are particularly looking for the following:
Computer Analysts (3 years plus experience)
Computer Analysts (1-2 years experience)
Mobile Device Specialists (1 year plus experience)
Experienced Cell Site Specialists
We would also like to hear from you if you have skills in areas such as Incident Response and Network Forensics.
Ideally you will have experience of law enforcement and corporate work but candidates will be considered if they have experience in either.
Candidates without relevant work experience will not be considered.
Salary is commensurate with experience and is generally above current market rates. We also offer other benefits including private healthcare and flexible working arrangements.
Please visit our website for a list of current vacancies:
We are always looking for good people to join our team, so please do send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer.
Please note that all candidates will need to pass an in depth background security check and you must therefore have been resident in the UK for the last three years.