±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Various Digital Forensics Posts (Blackthorn, London).
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking to recruit to a number of digital forensic positions.
We are particularly looking for the following:
Computer Analysts (3 years plus experience)
Computer Analysts (1-2 years experience)
Mobile Device Specialists (1 year plus experience)
Experienced Cell Site Specialists
We would also like to hear from you if you have skills in areas such as Incident Response and Network Forensics.
Ideally you will have experience of law enforcement and corporate work but candidates will be considered if they have experience in either.
Candidates without relevant work experience will not be considered.
Salary is commensurate with experience and is generally above current market rates. We also offer other benefits including private healthcare and flexible working arrangements.
Please visit our website for a list of current vacancies:
We are always looking for good people to join our team, so please do send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer.
Please note that all candidates will need to pass an in depth background security check and you must therefore have been resident in the UK for the last three years.