±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Recruitment Opportunities within South Yorkshire Police HTCU
Digital Forensics Examiner - various vacancies - we are looking for experienced computer forensic examiners with a proven background in advanced computer forensics.
Digital Forensics Asisstant - various vancancies - we are looking for a number of hard working individuals who have a relevant degree or suitable industry training to apply for this excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door within a law enforcement Hi tech Crime Unit.
HTCU Technician - 1 vacancy - this is an exciting opportunity to look after the SYP HTCU dedicated network, as well as take on some basic forensic tasks.
To view more information about the roles, including pay, summary of main duties, person specification and how to apply please visit the South Yorkshire Police website and go to 'work for us' and then vacancies. The link is below
Closing date for all jobs is 28th July
Please direct any questions to the named individual on the formal job advert