±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Recruitment Opportunities within South Yorkshire Police HTCU
Digital Forensics Examiner - various vacancies - we are looking for experienced computer forensic examiners with a proven background in advanced computer forensics.
Digital Forensics Asisstant - various vancancies - we are looking for a number of hard working individuals who have a relevant degree or suitable industry training to apply for this excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door within a law enforcement Hi tech Crime Unit.
HTCU Technician - 1 vacancy - this is an exciting opportunity to look after the SYP HTCU dedicated network, as well as take on some basic forensic tasks.
To view more information about the roles, including pay, summary of main duties, person specification and how to apply please visit the South Yorkshire Police website and go to 'work for us' and then vacancies. The link is below
Closing date for all jobs is 28th July
Please direct any questions to the named individual on the formal job advert