±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Recruitment Opportunities within South Yorkshire Police HTCU
Digital Forensics Examiner - various vacancies - we are looking for experienced computer forensic examiners with a proven background in advanced computer forensics.
Digital Forensics Asisstant - various vancancies - we are looking for a number of hard working individuals who have a relevant degree or suitable industry training to apply for this excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door within a law enforcement Hi tech Crime Unit.
HTCU Technician - 1 vacancy - this is an exciting opportunity to look after the SYP HTCU dedicated network, as well as take on some basic forensic tasks.
To view more information about the roles, including pay, summary of main duties, person specification and how to apply please visit the South Yorkshire Police website and go to 'work for us' and then vacancies. The link is below
Closing date for all jobs is 28th July
Please direct any questions to the named individual on the formal job advert