±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 5
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
IntaForensics – Exhibits Officer – Forensic Graduate, Warks,
As well as digital forensic services, we produce case management software, and other applications of relevance to digital forensics. This is a growing and increasingly important area of our work. As part of our structured growth we are seeking an Exhibits Officer to join our team in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
We pride ourselves on quality, this is reflected in accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Information Security with EN ISO 27001:2005, Laboratory accreditation EN ISO 17025 under-way and commitment to investors in people.
Exhibits Officer – Forensic Graduate (£18k Basic + Bonus + Overtime + Flexi Time)
This is not the normal sausage factory service provider and we pride ourselves in having one of the best reputations within the industry for technical and quality services, we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Forensic Graduate to join our team. The successful candidate will be eligible to take part in our Graduate Training Program with a defined career progression into our Forensic Computing laboratory.
Candidates are to be aware that due to nature of the work carried out within the laboratory they may encounter disturbing images, video and text.
The prospective candidate will be primarily responsible for the continuity of the full chain of evidence: this involves:
Receipt/collection of exhibits ensuring that all exhibit references and seals are correct and noted. You will also be responsible for noting any damage to the exhibits or exhibit bags.
Transferring exhibits to the secure exhibit store and updating the case management system
Creating cases and logging details onto the case management system
Preparing generated materials produced from forensic analysis for dispatch to Case officers
Assist in case archiving and liaising with clients regarding retention and destruction lifecycles
Preparation of hard disk drives or similar and dispatch these to clients
Assist with sealing Generated Analysis Material/Transit Bags
Creating Submission Labels/CD Labels
Creating Dispatch Forms
Dispatching exhibits, generated materials and forensic analysis reports to the customer
The successful candidate must have
• Excellent report writing skills
• Excellent computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Office
• Full UK driving license and own car
• Unimpeachable integrity
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be CRB, NPPV-3, SC Cleared and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 12th August 2014. Please apply in writing including a current CV, to the HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org