±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29017|
|New Yesterday: 9||Visitors: 67|
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
Experienced Cell Site Analyst (urgent requirement), UK
Using Cell Site Analysis to assess possible locations of mobile telephones at specified times; you will produce reports and witness statements and present evidence at court as required.
• To determine the scope of the analysis and advise clients if network surveys are required;
• To examine prosecution and/or defence reports and comment on their accuracy, relevance, meaning and evidential value;
• To analyse Call Data Records and produce preliminary reports;
• To use Cell Site Analysis software and hardware to obtain and analyse network readings for 2G, 3G & 4G networks;
• To produce high quality, clear and accurate reports and statements, and data and map exhibits;
• To record the details of analysis and investigations undertaken and maintain the confidentiality of this information;
• Prepare detailed reports, Criminal Justice Act statements and exhibits to a standard suitable for use in criminal or civil court in support of these investigations;
• To present evidence in court in a clear and comprehensive manner.
An exciting role within a relaxed friendly environment with a competitive salary which will be commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to keith.cottenden @ cy4or.co.uk