±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 10
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Science Writer (Forensic Science)
To be considered for this position, you must be as adept at writing for a broad variety of audiences and interacting with range professionals.
• Conduct research and write web and print content about a wide range of forensic science and criminal justice topics
• Interview researchers and thought leaders at major research institutions
• Write and edit magazine articles, reports, fact sheets and web pages
• Work directly with clients and collaborate with other staff members
Required Skills and Experience
• B.A./B.S. in a life or forensic science or other directly related field OR a degree in journalism with experience writing about life or forensic sciences
• Work experience in relevant field(s) may be substituted for the discipline degree requirement; however, must still possess at least a B.S. or B.A.
• Three years of science and/or research writing experience
• Ability to translate very technical scientific content from forensic scientists into lively prose for lay audiences, particularly policymakers and practitioners
• Strong understanding of the difference between writing for print and the web
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver outstanding web and print content on deadline
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Writing samples required Bonus Points for Experience with...
• Working in a government contracting environment
This is a full-time staff position located primarily at the client's office in Washington, DC (Chinatown/Gallery Place Metro station), with occasional work at Palladian's corporate headquarters in Silver Spring. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
Apply Here: www.Click2Apply.net/65tn3j5