±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29232|
|New Yesterday: 11||Visitors: 43|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Science Writer (Forensic Science)
To be considered for this position, you must be as adept at writing for a broad variety of audiences and interacting with range professionals.
• Conduct research and write web and print content about a wide range of forensic science and criminal justice topics
• Interview researchers and thought leaders at major research institutions
• Write and edit magazine articles, reports, fact sheets and web pages
• Work directly with clients and collaborate with other staff members
Required Skills and Experience
• B.A./B.S. in a life or forensic science or other directly related field OR a degree in journalism with experience writing about life or forensic sciences
• Work experience in relevant field(s) may be substituted for the discipline degree requirement; however, must still possess at least a B.S. or B.A.
• Three years of science and/or research writing experience
• Ability to translate very technical scientific content from forensic scientists into lively prose for lay audiences, particularly policymakers and practitioners
• Strong understanding of the difference between writing for print and the web
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver outstanding web and print content on deadline
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Writing samples required Bonus Points for Experience with...
• Working in a government contracting environment
This is a full-time staff position located primarily at the client's office in Washington, DC (Chinatown/Gallery Place Metro station), with occasional work at Palladian's corporate headquarters in Silver Spring. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
Apply Here: www.Click2Apply.net/65tn3j5