±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29249|
|New Yesterday: 7||Visitors: 195|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
INTERPOL Digital Crime Officer
INTERPOL is the worldâ€™s largest international police organization, with 190 Member Countries. Created in 1923, it facilitates cross-border police co-operation, and supports and assists all organizations, authorities, and services whose mission is to prevent or combat international crime. INTERPOL is now looking for a Digital Crime Officer within the Digital Crime Center Directorate of the Executive Directorate, INTERPOL Global Complex for Innovation.
Its a new position in the International Global Complex for Innovation and is a unique opportunity.
Closing Date: 31 August 2014
Last edited by bravo1800 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
I wonder if it's tax free and if accommodations are included?
- Senior Member