±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Professional Services Consultant - New York, NY
SUMMARY: The Consultant position is for entry-level professional services supporting Guidance Software’s clients. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting senior consultants with implementations of the company's EnCase Enterprise (EE) software and modules, and conducting computer forensic and eDiscovery data collection and processing for client engagements.
Job details and application information is available here: hire.jobvite.com/Compa...j=oFxhZfwc
Jason Pickens, EnCE, EnCEP
New York, NY