±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Business Developer - eDiscovery Services - London - £50-60K
• Sales and marketing activities are broad-based and include new business prospecting, management of existing accounts, networking, and occasional public speaking.
• Using established and new/be-spoke lead generation and prospecting methods, generate and close new project opportunities in order to achieve maximum revenue goals and personal objectives.
• Foster strong, meaningful and commercial relationships at all levels within nominated accounts.
• Handle all customer contact professionally and promptly, providing the highest level of customer service, resulting in a high volume of activity.
• Manage customer expectations, ensuring that the highest level of education and consultancy is available
• Strong educational background is preferred.
• A proven track record of success in the UK is essential. Demonstrated ability to create new business development opportunities via phone and face-to-face meetings.
• Ability to sell at all levels.
• Experience in a consulting environment or capacity is advantageous.
• Contacts within corporate general counsel and law firms at partner level is desirable
• Direct knowledge and/or experience in litigation, regulatory investigations/disputes, insolvency, competition and anti-trust law would be an advantage as would an understanding of Electronic Discovery software tools.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, articulate and professional. Strong relationship building ability.
For more information contact Harry Taylor on ht @ warnerscott.com or call 0207 038 3619