±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 5
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
Business Developer - eDiscovery Services - London - £50-60K
• Sales and marketing activities are broad-based and include new business prospecting, management of existing accounts, networking, and occasional public speaking.
• Using established and new/be-spoke lead generation and prospecting methods, generate and close new project opportunities in order to achieve maximum revenue goals and personal objectives.
• Foster strong, meaningful and commercial relationships at all levels within nominated accounts.
• Handle all customer contact professionally and promptly, providing the highest level of customer service, resulting in a high volume of activity.
• Manage customer expectations, ensuring that the highest level of education and consultancy is available
• Strong educational background is preferred.
• A proven track record of success in the UK is essential. Demonstrated ability to create new business development opportunities via phone and face-to-face meetings.
• Ability to sell at all levels.
• Experience in a consulting environment or capacity is advantageous.
• Contacts within corporate general counsel and law firms at partner level is desirable
• Direct knowledge and/or experience in litigation, regulatory investigations/disputes, insolvency, competition and anti-trust law would be an advantage as would an understanding of Electronic Discovery software tools.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, articulate and professional. Strong relationship building ability.
For more information contact Harry Taylor on ht @ warnerscott.com or call 0207 038 3619