±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 4||Overall: 29246|
|New Yesterday: 2||Visitors: 81|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Security Penetration Tester. Cambridge, UK.
PTP Consulting LLP is a PCI Forensic Investigator (PFI) and QSAC providing high end audit, advisory and digital forensic services to a diverse range of organisations spanning many business sectors.
We are currently looking for someone with an understanding of one or more of the following areas:
• Penetration testing - application / infra pen testing
• Programming - code review / scripting /tooling
• Reverse engineering malware and exploits
• Consulting - reporting / client facing / communications
This is in addition to being customer facing with a good consulting background and ability to work unsupervised and detail their findings clearly in written and verbal form.
The role may suit someone with a strong background in one of the above who may be wanting to get into forensics and incident response and diversify their career.
The role will encompass all aspects of incident response, digital forensics, PCI and corporate breach investigations including investigative tasks, conducting ‘on-site’ consultancy, acquisition of forensic evidence, analysis and report writing.
Alongside the above the role will also encompass security assessments, malware analysis, litigation support, cardholder data discovery, penetration testing, code analysis, tool development, business development and the PCI DSS.
Applicants must be flexible, proactive and able to work as part of a team and independently.
Salary and package/benefits will be dependent on previous experience and the job will be based from the Cambridge office, and will involve some travel throughout the UK.
Please send a CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you are the right candidate and why you wish to join PTP Consulting to:
jobs @ PTPConsultingLLP.Com
Closing Date: Monday 18th August 2014
Candidate Shortlisting: To Friday 22nd August 2014
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 1st September 2014
My Computer Once Beat Me at Chess, but it is No Match for Me at Kickboxing!