±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Experienced Computer Forensic Analyst Stoke £26-£28k
My client is looking for new team members to join the new forensic lab.
This position will put you at the head of extracting, analysing and presenting data from a wide range of PC Systems.
It is important that you have experience in administering examinations.
Experience in using;
Internet Evidence Finder,
Encase and Forensic Tool Kit,
Using a range of advanced techniques.
You must have a proven track record of analysing/interpreting low level data, have the ability to write code to manipulate data. In order to manipulate this date experience in using scripting language preferably Enscripts/Python.
An aptitude for dealing with digital information in a range of formats.
The ability to master a large and complex tool set to acquire and analyse data.
The ability to present your evidence in court and to be able to explain your actions and support your conclusions under cross-examination
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Preferably a first or second class honours degree
If you have digital forensic experience, and are currently looking for a new challenge please contact Dan Phillips on 020 83099919 dphillips @ alpsit.co.uk