±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
Experienced Computer Forensic Analyst Stoke £26-£28k
My client is looking for new team members to join the new forensic lab.
This position will put you at the head of extracting, analysing and presenting data from a wide range of PC Systems.
It is important that you have experience in administering examinations.
Experience in using;
Internet Evidence Finder,
Encase and Forensic Tool Kit,
Using a range of advanced techniques.
You must have a proven track record of analysing/interpreting low level data, have the ability to write code to manipulate data. In order to manipulate this date experience in using scripting language preferably Enscripts/Python.
An aptitude for dealing with digital information in a range of formats.
The ability to master a large and complex tool set to acquire and analyse data.
The ability to present your evidence in court and to be able to explain your actions and support your conclusions under cross-examination
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Preferably a first or second class honours degree
If you have digital forensic experience, and are currently looking for a new challenge please contact Dan Phillips on 020 83099919 dphillips @ alpsit.co.uk