±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Computer Forensic London £45-50k
Working in a team of forensics and E-Discovery experts maintaining the company's high standards in the area of eDiscovery document handling and processing.
You will be part of the growing Forensic and Investigation team. Working closely with the project management team daily supporting project processing, delivery and analysis. Maintaining accurate notes relating to the acquisition, processing and delivery of data in accordance with our robust QA procedures
More than 2 years within the Forensic computing industry with a working knowledge of some or all of the following forensic analysis tools: Encase 6/7, FTK 4/5, X-Ways Forensics, Nuix.
Experience in forensic acquisition and imaging using tools such as Encase, FTK Imager, Tableau Hardware Imagers, WinFE, linux forensic boot CDS.
Skills required; EnCE, Understanding of backup storage technologies, ability to script or programming using any number of the following, Ruby, Python, PERL, Powershell, Bash Shell, SQL, and Visual Basic.
Experience with other forensic tools and technology would be advantageous.
Contact dphillips @ alpsit.co.uk or 020 8309 9919