±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Computer Forensic London £45-50k
Working in a team of forensics and E-Discovery experts maintaining the company's high standards in the area of eDiscovery document handling and processing.
You will be part of the growing Forensic and Investigation team. Working closely with the project management team daily supporting project processing, delivery and analysis. Maintaining accurate notes relating to the acquisition, processing and delivery of data in accordance with our robust QA procedures
More than 2 years within the Forensic computing industry with a working knowledge of some or all of the following forensic analysis tools: Encase 6/7, FTK 4/5, X-Ways Forensics, Nuix.
Experience in forensic acquisition and imaging using tools such as Encase, FTK Imager, Tableau Hardware Imagers, WinFE, linux forensic boot CDS.
Skills required; EnCE, Understanding of backup storage technologies, ability to script or programming using any number of the following, Ruby, Python, PERL, Powershell, Bash Shell, SQL, and Visual Basic.
Experience with other forensic tools and technology would be advantageous.
Contact dphillips @ alpsit.co.uk or 020 8309 9919