±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
Computer Forensic London £45-50k
Working in a team of forensics and E-Discovery experts maintaining the company's high standards in the area of eDiscovery document handling and processing.
You will be part of the growing Forensic and Investigation team. Working closely with the project management team daily supporting project processing, delivery and analysis. Maintaining accurate notes relating to the acquisition, processing and delivery of data in accordance with our robust QA procedures
More than 2 years within the Forensic computing industry with a working knowledge of some or all of the following forensic analysis tools: Encase 6/7, FTK 4/5, X-Ways Forensics, Nuix.
Experience in forensic acquisition and imaging using tools such as Encase, FTK Imager, Tableau Hardware Imagers, WinFE, linux forensic boot CDS.
Skills required; EnCE, Understanding of backup storage technologies, ability to script or programming using any number of the following, Ruby, Python, PERL, Powershell, Bash Shell, SQL, and Visual Basic.
Experience with other forensic tools and technology would be advantageous.
Contact dphillips @ alpsit.co.uk or 020 8309 9919